Friday, December 9, 2011

New Journal on Etsy


I've just listed a new journal on Etsy. This one features some white pages with my hand carved stamps decorating the base of the pages to avoid the blank page syndrome. There are two signatures with lots of fabric pages and my decorated paper pages. I've also added some brown paper pages and created original graphic drawings with markers.

SOLD
The cover and beaded spine



Fabric page on the left, brown paper page on the right with original graphics


Stamped white page, hand dyed doily and a decorated paper page

Decorated fabric pages with free motion stitch words. The flower on the right is made from a plastic paint palette.









Just a few more of the pages above.


I received this fabulous package today from Angela at Fenland Textile Studio
we did a swap, I sent Angela some of my sun printed fabrics.
These are some of Angela's beautiful daffodil printed fabrics, they are divine in the flesh. I intend to use them in a journal I will keep, as the daffodils are from where I used to live in England as a child.
There's also a lovely fabric brooch and buttons too.


On Saturday Patsy, Jacky, Dot and I got together and made some foam stamps and did some printing, we didn't start until the afternoon there was so much talking and show and tell in the morning we had a late start. Even so the ladies produced some wonderful stamps and printing, here's just a few.




Jacky's gorgeous design


Patsy's


and Dot's
great work girls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment